New Motorik from Fruits de Mer Records, featuring Moon Goose among lots of very tasteful artists.
‘Head Rush’ – a 3LP+CD collection of tracks that show the continuing influence of bands such as Can, Neu!, Harmonia and Kraftwerk, and the ‘motorik beat’ that was pivotal to some of the most enduring recordings to come out of Germany in the early seventies.
1. Giacomo & Carolina – Sunrise, Part 7 (5:05)
2. Silver Vials – Follow The Sun (6:05)
3. Das Blaue Palais – Zeitfeld (Dusseldorf Motorik Mix) (8:11)
4. The Love Explosion – Anarchy! (3:58)
5. David Oakes – The Sahara (2020 Remix) (5:04)
6. Sonic Trip Project – Getaway (11:10)
1. Moon Goose – Shiny Man (5:41)
2. Oslo Tapes – Obsession Is The Mother Of All (5:54)
3. Jay Tausig – Ecstatic Engines (8:42)
4. Son Of Ohm – Telefunken Baby (12:52)
5. Alber Jupiter – Martine A La Plage (7:15)
1. The Lost Stoned Pandas – Motorik Wah Nine (10:16)
2. Motor!k – Tyrants (10:28)
3. Culto Al Qondor – Ei (12:19)
4. Psychic Lemon – Jam 7 (7:01)
1. Taras Bulba – Vuh Part 1 (3:56)
2. Vince Cory – 69 Wheeler (7:53)
3. Psychic Lemon – Jam 5 (8:26)
4. Audio Cologne Project – Grobmotorik (6:51)
5. Taras Bulba – Vuh Part 2 (5:15)
6. Icarus Peel – Der Wald (14:14)
7. The Legendary Flower Punk – Watussi Live (30:25)
Three LPs of motorik-tinged or drenched music, together with a bonus CD
Superb review on keysandchords.com: http://www.keysandchords.com/album-review-blog/fruits-de-mer-records-head-rush
The Maquoketa Caves are impressive. It was great to be in the Park all day, looking for clues. The caves didn’t seem very deep at first, but I went to the very end of the Dug Out cave, crawling, and found another bigger chamber that didn’t seem to be on any leaflet. The place was covered in bats’ guano and the stench was pretty strong so I couldn’t stay for hours but I tried to explore the area with my brand new torch and I have found a toothbrush, a comb and a pen, as well as little piles of bones and fruit stones. Marking on the walls looked like days and weeks but there were so many that it would add up to years.
25 postcards have been shared already, shot and sent to us by email or shared on social media. We’re almost half way and the story would start to make sense if there was any sense to it anyway. You can read the first 25 episodes here: https://moon-goose.com/sibley/.
If you’re sitting on one, please share it with us. They are unique so the story can’t move forward without you!
The First postcard of the Sibley Investigation has been found! The story will unravel with the next ones and for now you can only get a glimpse of what’s coming your way..
The Sibley Investigation is a collection of 60 postcards sent over months by Bá tước ngỗng, a mysterious Vietnamese Investigator on a hunt around the world (but from Sibley) to try to understand the SPG and the Wax Monster phenomena.
View this post on Instagram